Katrina Donahue received her BA from Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH, MD from the University of Cincinnati and MPH from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is currently Professor of Family Medicine at UNC Chapel Hill. Katrina began Cross Training in 2012 when her local running trail temporarily closed and has been amazed by the continued challenges and ultimate growth for herself and every athlete. She enjoys competing in local weightlifting and Cross Training competitions.
- Cross Training Level 2 Trainer
- Cross Training Gymnastics
- Carl Paoli FreeStyle Seminar
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- USA Weightlifting Advanced Sports Performance Coach